According Doctors, and Even Readers’ Digest Magazine: Laughter is the Strongest of life Medicines ...! "If you don't laugh And Pee in Your Pant When You Read READ AFRICAN JOKES AND HUMOR, Then Other people Are Busy Examining Your Last will and Testament..."

Search 1,000,000 Free Jokes Here

3.6.09

Family Wahala

No be small Wahala oooooooooooo

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family wahala

6 comments:

  1. hahahahha ddnt get it bt it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha soo confusing but funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post .
    https://funnyjokesfactory.co.uk/knock-knock-jokes/

    ReplyDelete